Call for Proposals
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help us make RE'18 a unique experience for all attendants! Being a student volunteer is an outstanding opportunity to interact closely with leading academic and industrial researchers in the area of requirements engineering. As compensation, student volunteers enjoy several benefits.
Would you like to be part of the RE'18 team? Don’t miss this unique chance in your life. Sign up and help us on this exciting journey!
- Applicants must be undergraduate, Master's, or PhD full-time students during the academic year 2017-2018
- Good communication skills in English are required
- Arrive at the conference venue by Sunday, August 19th, 2018 @ 2pm at the latest
We are looking for enthusiastic students with strong interpersonal skills, who are ethical, reliable, punctual, organized, and pro-active.
- Complimentary registration to the main conference (Please, refer to registration rules if you have an accepted paper in the conference).
- One tutorial free pass (depending on availability)
- Conference proceedings
- Refreshments during breaks
- Lunch tickets during the conference
- One ticket for the Welcome Conference Reception
- An opportunity to understand the conference backstage
- An opportunity to meet and talk to leading researchers and to other students about your research
The skills, talents, and dedication of the Student Volunteers contribute to the overall quality of the Conference. The student volunteer role involves a range of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Working around 20 hours during the conference
- Technical assistance to speakers and attendees
- Monitoring session rooms
- Collecting tickets and checking badges at various halls
- Disseminating information at the registration, information, and materials pickup stations
- Providing defined assistance for attendees with special needs
- Contributing to the overall smooth running of the Conference functions and social events
- Being available from August 19-24, 2018
How to Apply
- Send your CV via email to the Student Volunteers Co-Chairs, Pradeep Murukannaiah and Mostafa Sayed with the subject "RE2018 – SV Application for [Student Name]"
- Arrange for a letter of reference from your academic supervisor or any other faculty member at your institution, indicated in the application form, to be emailed to the Student Volunteers Co-Chairs with the subject "RE2018 – SV Reference Letter for [Student Name]"
The letter should cover your organizational skills, willingness to help, proficiency in English, and anything else that will help us selecting you as a student volunteer.